Monday, March 29, 2010

sorry it took so long!

what an....adventure. I am so sorry that I have not posted anything for a while. I was pretty sick so I had to be hospitalized in a clinic for about five days. I must say, it was not the horrible experience that I imagined it would be. I did not enjoy it, but I did have cable TV and the nurses were really nice to me, so I am not complaining. The doctor said that I had an infection in my throat and the effects spread to the rest of my body.. Not quite sure what that means, but I had blood drawn 6 times, 4 shots, 2 IVs, and one biopsi, so it ust have been bad. I am much better now, I left on Saterday and I am currently staying with the AFS president in Huancayo until I am fully recovered.
I am very excited because I start a new high school tomorrow. I am not changing schools because I did not like San Juan Bosco (my old school) I just want to have some new experiences and get to know some new people in my last few months here in Peru. I am going to a school called Maristas. It is a new school, it just opened 2 years ago, so it is still very small. About 50 students. Or thats what I heard at least. I have actually not been there yet, so tomorrow is going to be very exciting.
I am also beginning to think that I am going to be changing families...again. But that us still up in the air, no one really knows what is going to happen yet.
I can not wait to tell you all about my first day in my new school!!!!
Love you guys!!!

1 comment:

  1. You sound like you're in good spirits. That is great to hear.

    What do you think of the experience so far? Has it changed you? Has it been 'worth it'?

    ReplyDelete