Wednesday, November 18, 2009

coffe and kittens :)

I am SOOOOO happy right now! Why? Because my cat had her kittens at 2 in the morning and I get to keep one!!!!!! I named my little kitten Boo for a few reasons, one, I like the name and think that it is cute, two, because she is black with splotches of orange, just like Halloween. The two babies are so cute, I am so happy that I get to be here to experience that, I just wish that it was not at 2 in the morning.

Anyways, as you all know, I am in a new host family and that I love them! Well, my dailey life has changed quite a bit now. I wake up every morning and go up to the roof to wash my face. Then I get ready for school, I always drink coffe in the morning. Then I am off to school in the taxi with my two sisters and my two cousins. School is the same as alwasy. but after I take a taxi home where we just chil and watch TV and do homework.




My house is very different too. I do not have to go outside to get upstairs or to go to the bathroom anymore, it is much more like the houses in the USA.




My new family also took me to the most beautiful`park in all of Huancayo, La parque de Identidad. It is all a bunch of stones that cover everything, with little houses and winding paths, it is very beautiful and very peaceful, i wish that I could have stayed there forever. I have wanted to go to that park since my first day here.








Chua (bye)




-Lindsey

2 comments: